Wednesday 29 January 2014

Mobile BUzz

Steve Jobs Last Speech



For the past 33 years i have looked in the mirror every morning asked myself if today were my
last day of my life would i want to do, what i am about to do today? And whenever the answer has been for too many days in a row i know i need to change something. Remembering that all be dead soon is the most important tool i have ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything all external expectations all pride all fear of embarrassment of failure these things just fall away in the face of death leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way i know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to loose. You are already naked there is no reason not to follow your heart. About a year ago i was diagnosed with cancer. I had a scan at 7:30 in the morning and it clearly showed a tumor on my pancreas i didn't know what a pancreas was. the doctors told me this was almost certainly a type of cancer that is incurable. And that i should expect to live no longer than 3 to 6 months. My doctor advice me to go home and get my affairs in order which is doctor code for prepare to die. It means to try and tell your kids everything you thought you'd have next 10 years to tell now just a few months. It means to make sure everything is buttoned up so that it will be as easy as it is possible for your family it means to say your goodbyes...


Truly Inspiration

If you want to tell something about Steve jobs please comment bellow ...
Please share this Speech to the world by Ultrawhiz Team.

Mobile BUzz

About Mobile BUzz -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :